[blparent] Prayers Please

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:34:09 UTC 2013

you know what I don't get, everyone is jumping on me to be strong enough to question what seems unrealistic, but no one questions your childish use of profanity when you don't get the reaction you want out of every single group member do to your supposed misfortune. why must you curse at me that way, our God, Jesus really speaks on that a lot in the bible when speaking of how to treat your fellow man, even in disagreement.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net