[blparent] Prayers Please

Rhonda Lewis-Kubehl motherkubehl at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 05:48:09 UTC 2013

You know what Gabe...I asked you to stop messaging me.
My family went through something horrible this weekend, my son is now
having night mares.
I reached out to a community of parents, and what I thought was
respectful, mature adults, and then you came along.
My son at the age of 4 is remembering being hit by a car, my son has
stitches above his eye.
I have photos, I have the brace on my leg to prove it, and he has the
stitches to prove it.
I can't believe you could be so heartless,  and cold.
Aren't you human, don't you have feelings, do you have children?
If you and your child were hit, how would you react to someone being a
jerk to you?
Yes, I was wrong, I reacted out of anger, I'm sitting here balling my
eyes out as I type this because i never knew people would/could be so
heartless.
I'm glad my baby is still with us, he's my only child, and if we lost
him, I'd be crushed.
Did you go to http://www.Gazettextra.com click on public records, and
see what was written in the paper?
Were you the friend that comforted my son while he lay on the icy ground
waiting for a ambulance, did ypull me to my feet, and hold me as I
cried...I think not.
Stop being so heartless.
I was released, but my baby wasn't, he had to stay 2 nights.

He suffered a concussion, and had to stay the 2nd day because he kept
puking...that is a mothers worse night mare.

--
Skype: R.Kubehl85

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/KubehlChristianAcademy

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Motherkubehl