[blparent] Prayers Please

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Feb 5 06:03:11 UTC 2013

My God!  Your dad said that?  I'm a Christian also, but I'd like to cut out
his tongue with a dull pair of kitchen shears!  Don't believe that garbage
for a second.  This was *not* your fault.  Blind parents aren't the only
ones with kids who get accidentally struck by cars, and staying in the house
would be far more damaging.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.