[blparent] Prayers Please

Rhonda Lewis-Kubehl motherkubehl at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 05:58:13 UTC 2013

Like i sated, it's still hard for me to wrap my head around it.
One minute my son was smiling happily because he just got a new toy from
ToysRUs, the next minute, he's laying behind a car.
My husbands family has been really supported, and so has friends, my
family on the other hand...attacked me instantly like you did, and it
crushed me.
My father told me that because we are blind, we should stay in the
house, or we should have listened and got an abortion like he wanted us
to do, and it wouldn't be our fault that Corby got hit.
Seeing my lifeless son laying on that hospital bed, not really
responding, breathing funny, and in a neck brace until the results was
gottten back crushed me, and then my dad made the comment above, and my
heart really sank.
I'm sorry that I responded with such vogar language....I usually don't
use it, my heart just sank, and honestly, I didn't know what to say.

--
Skype: R.Kubehl85

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/KubehlChristianAcademy

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Motherkubehl