[blparent] welcome Gloria

tagriru tagriru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 23:30:55 UTC 2013

Hi,
My name is Tatyana, my little boy is just about three months, so I'm not far
from my pregnancy memories. Congratulations,  you will defenatly feel baby
kicks, don't worry, it happens with different women in different time, but
after 20 weeks you'll be more certain. You will see your little one foot and
back, and  feel all baby jumps. For measuring stuff, my husband bought for
me some talking scale, I'm going to ask him where he got it and the price.
It's very flat thing and a size of half of a Braille book I guess. So it's
very convenient and quick to measure fluids in your bottle. I have to say
for you and Tracey   that that  you'll need to learn all about babies, not
just about pregnancy and labor and delivery. The reason I'm saying that,
because when you have a baby you  are not having time to read books and
rouse Internet. So learn about  not only how change diapers- that's easiest
thing to do, but about baby sleep training, vaccines and many other things
you'll encounter with your little one in hands. Pleas ask your questions,
and congratulations.