[blparent] congratulations to Gloria

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Feb 20 00:09:36 UTC 2013

Welcome! I am an instructor with the Hadley School for the Blind and teach a three course parenting series. You may be interested in our Preparation course. If you have studied with us before, you can simply enroll. Also, whether you are a student of mine or not, you are welcome to join my Wednesday 1 PM Central Time office hours "chat" for parents, parents to be, grandparents... Please contact me if you would be interested. Anyone on this list is welcome to participate. This works best if you have a microphone so you can not only listen but talk with us.
Best,
Sharon Howerton, Instructor
The Hadley School for the Blind
sharon at hadley.edu