[blparent] Intro

Jessica Diaz jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:15:31 UTC 2013

Hi All
My name is jessica. I live in VA right outside of DC. I've been
married almost a year and we said we were going to get serious about
starting our family after that year mark haha. I joined here because I
have a lot of questions and know next to nothing about babies and how
to raise them being blind. I and my hubby work full time. I am really
looking to connect with families that do the same so I can ask about
daycare, how you do it, the subways and your children if you live in a
metro area like me, and so on. Have a great day.
Jessica