[blparent] Intro

Jessica Diaz jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:52:43 UTC 2013

Hi
thanks a lot. My commute is the same distance but almost an hour and
10 mins is on the subway. I am excited and hoping to have good news to
share. My maid of honor in my wedding last year got married last
summer in July and is already pregnant. She has lots of questions but
no computer. I might ask a few for her if she thinks of anything
particular.
Jessica