[blparent] Intro

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Thu Feb 21 15:24:28 UTC 2013

Hi Jessica. We send our daughter to day care three days a week for
socialization because, unfortunately, there is no funding in our town
for play groups or Mommy and Me groups. Kahlan loves day care! We live
in Vermont and I don't know how it works from state to state, but we
get child care subsidy, which means we only pay part of the cost
because we're currently on SSI. Without the subsidy, it would be a
hundred and fifty dollars a week. There are weeks when we have to pay
even if she doesn't go. For example, we kept her home one week in the
beginning of January because we were all sick. We still had to pay for
that week because it was a week when the day care place was opened.
That's the part I don't like about it, but that's the way the state, or
maybe it's the feds, does things. I don't know if it's a state or
federal thing that you have to pay even if the child doesn't go for a
week. Hope this helps, and I hope you and your husband get to have your
baby soon!

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."