[blparent] welcome Gloria powdered formula

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Thu Feb 21 19:13:19 UTC 2013

Right, I agree with Bran. I've used both powder formula and the
ready-to-pour formula. I got the ready-made stuff because my doctors
insisted that this would be easier for me. But guess what? You can deal
with the powder as long as you get someone sighted to let you know what
the powder to water ratio is supposed to be for the particular formula.
then you measure it out  like bran said. Both my partner and I are
blind and this has worked fine for us.
Regarding bottles, I have to say I have a major preference for glass
bottles over plastic ones. You can wash them better, they are more
pleasant, and the ones I have have tactile measurements which never
seem to fade in any way, despite the thousands of times they've been
sterilized. You can also feel how much you're pouring more easily with
a glass bottle, because the temperature of the part of the bottle with
the liquid changes instantly. Notsure if I explained this correctly.
Anyway, the glass bottles are really quite cheap. I got mine at wal
mart and I haven't had to replace them at all, even though one or two
have fallen one in a while.
Anyway, I haven't really caught up on this topic yet, but I'll be sure
to add any suggestions for you that I can think of.
HTH
Bernadetta