[blparent] welcome Gloria powdered formula

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Feb 22 03:16:58 UTC 2013

I also used powdered formula to supplement my breastmilk and never had a
problem with it clumping.  I didn't even use a blender, just shook the
bottles well.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.