[blparent] car seat problem

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:25:18 UTC 2013

How about trying teh graco snugride 35? It goes up to 35 inchesand
they say up to 35 lbs but most babies outgrow it in height before
weight. IT has a handle, like any other infant seat. It may not be a
great option for you since seh will probably only be in it for a short
while, but if you really need the portability, it would work.