[blparent] car seat problem

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Thu Feb 21 19:02:32 UTC 2013

I used to carry my car seat on a strap that I made myself from some nylon
strapping and a plastic buckle. I purchased it all at Wal-mart for something
like $5, but any place you can buy basic craft and sewing items will have
it. I always had good intentions of sewing the ends and making them look
nicer, but the strap still lives with knotted ends and my baby will be seven
in a couple of months. :) I liked having the adjustable strap because it
could go over one shoulder and be adjusted to hang right on my back or under
and around whatever else I was hauling along that day. Of course I had two
kids in car seats at once, so I am sure I often appeared like some kind of
pack animal. :) An extra suit case or laptop bag strap will probably work
well too.

If doing it again, I would invest in a Sit in Stroll, but I did not know of
them until my little guy was just about past that stage. It just did not
seem worth it to get the stroller infant seats I came across as they only
went up to one year and I had to lean them back on two wheels to pull behind
me. I would still 	have the strap too Because it was quick and simple
for easy in and outs.

Jennifer