[blparent] gifts and stuff

Siera Ray sieradream at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:41:22 UTC 2013

Ayla got a little pearl bracelet in her stocking which was taped to the
mobile of her infant swing. Cutest discovery ever. I put her in and she
swiped at something. I put my hand out and there was the tail end of the
stocking about an inch from her nose.

She also received a baby grooming kit, a sleepy-time musical toy that
bounces lights off the ceiling as well as plays music and makes various
other soothing sounds, a musical teddy bear safe for infants, a regular
stuffed teddy bear, another safe for infants puppy, (these are mostly cloth
with no stuffing,) two dresses, a pair of adorable fuzzy red pajamas, some
new passifiers, a teething ring, a rattle, and I think that's it. Not bad
for a twelve day old, eh?

Si