[blparent] Victor reader stream.

Shelby Young blindatbirth at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 02:06:28 UTC 2013

Hello,
I just thought I would let you all know I spoke with humanware today. They told me the Victor reader stream for $206.40 is a limited time offer. The sale on it and at midnight Eastern time. I just ordered it through Amazon and am very excited to receive it. My little sister has a Plex talk pocket and we are going to try and figure out how to use it.
If anyone has any tips on using the Plex talk or Victor reader stream you can email me off list and let me know.
Thank you,
Shelby!