[blparent] Are accessible at

Jan Ahmed jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:33:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I know I haven't been here in a while. I'm so sporadic. I can't figure out how to get this email iPhone thing to work better. It just takes a long time to do it on the iPhone. Anyway, before I update, I want to tell you that I have been checking out pregnancy applications that work for the iPhone. The baby bump application doesn't work at all. You can't move around the screen there's only one button and when I keep clicking it I get no results. So, baby bump is out.
The data center app is a lot more accessible, but not much. It just brings you to its webpage and that's not too accessible on the iPhone. Do you what to expect app is the best. There are still some glitches in it for example, when reading posts you have to figure out which button to push to go to the next page. I wish it had a few more features, but, for what to expect app is pretty easy and pretty accessible.
Now, I need to tell you that I figured this out because, I was looking for an easy way to track my baby progress and to respond to some of the boards. I just can't get on the computer to check my email like I used to. So, I'm trying to do everything on the iPhone. It is hard to read email messages on the iPhone and digest is even worse. But I'm working on it. Anyway, talk soon. Just wanted everyone to know.

Sent from my iPhone