[blparent] Updating

Jan Ahmed jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:50:53 UTC 2013

Okay, so this was our update. Or, this is our update. I am doing this on the iPhone with the dictate feature. So please excuse any mistakes.
Azaan Is now 13 months. He has learned to pull doors open and closed and he knows how to take a bit far out of the beeping frisbee that I bought. He's curious and loves all Colace. Especially those that make noise. That's okay with us. We like toys that make noise. He's been walking and crawling up the stairs for a few months now. He has just learned how to slide down the stairs on his belly. But, he doesn't do that often. He likes to take off hats  and put them on, himself and other people.

 Same with slippers. We finally did buy an move into a new house. It is much closer to my husbands work. We like the side of town because it has a bit more restaurants that we like to eat at. Although we don't want to eat much, but if we do, the restaurants are closer. We also live closer to my older daughter who just got married in April. That helps. It is fun watching the baby grow and learn. He is fun every day. I am not working, but I think you already know that. I am at home with the baby watching him grow and learn. This is exactly what I love doing. Add his last check up, between 12 and 13 months, he was 29 inches long and 19 pounds. I know, most people think that's a bit small. But, my husband is small. And, believe me, he is a big eater. It's just his make up. All is going well though. I just got a kid harness with a monkey on the back. It was supposed to be built really well. It probably is, it was from Eddie Bauer but I was a bit disappointed that it didn't have the backpack with it. I thought it did which is why I bought it online. Anyway, I'll probably still keep it. If I was more crafty, I could figure out how to attach a backpack with it. But I'm not. Well, I guess I'll go for now. I try and check here but many times don't get a chance. If you want to talk to me please email me privately because I try to check my email via the iPhone, although I have spurts of days when I just can't get to all the messages. I am trying to downgrade and delete all my group's that I am signed up for except this one. Glad everyone is doing well and congratulations on the new babies. Sent from my iPhone