[blparent] People are funny

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Mon Jan 14 03:00:09 UTC 2013

V.
That's true. Thank you for putting it that way. I've always had this battle
inside of me, where I just feel like hiding. Now that I have children, who
are extremely active and mobile, I want to face the fear. Not saying I've
never faced it, I have, but there are some things that I have an absolute
fear in doing. If anyone would like to email me, I would share some of these
things. I'm embarrassed, but obviously I want help with it or I wouldn't
have brought it up. I like what you said V., you're absolutely right.

Jeri