[blparent] guide dog training

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Tue Jan 15 03:56:48 UTC 2013

Hi Jo Elizabeth.

you were able to go home on weekends too? Which one did you go to? Oh,
goodness, I don't know about not calling at bed time. True that it would
make it harder on the kids, but there's no way I could handle it. That's
awesome that you did and I like the sucker idea. How many weeks did you have
to train?

Jeri