[blparent] guide dog training

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Tue Jan 15 12:37:44 UTC 2013

I have not followed this thread a lot but remember that not only would
frequent visits be confusing for your two year old, it's also confusing for
your dog. The dog is going through a whole lot, too. My sons were grown when
I got my first dog 9+ years ago and I have my second now. I'd be curious to
know which school allows you to go home on weekends.
Good luck.
Sharon