[blparent] guide dog training

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 15 13:34:20 UTC 2013

        Kids perceive time differently then adults.
If your little guy doesn't do well with you being gone, just tell the school you can't continue with training. People do this all the time, they get sick, they decide a dog isn't for them, you name it.
If the first weekend is horrible, and you think your kid really does need you to be home, you don't have to go back and complete training. Dogs are cool, they pretty much like anybody that is nice to them