[blparent] Questions on how to clip finger/toe nails

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Jan 19 04:48:21 UTC 2013

Gabe,

As you have seen, that is the approach I took.  I agree that this something most of us can do with a little thought.  It strikes me as ironic, though, when
people complain why others don't encourage when they could be doing it themselves instead of complaining about what others aren't doing.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson