[blparent] Questions on how to clip finger/toe nails

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 18:04:07 UTC 2013

As mentioned already on this strand nail trimming is very much dueable
by a blind parent. I would encourage you to get together with another
blind parent who can show you--hands on how it is done. However since
we all have varying degrees of confidence I fully understand your
hesitancy. Is there a neighbor you can ask to help you out? I am not
aware of any clippers designed with a guide. Since your son is four he
is now able to help you. He can tell you if the clippers are beginning
to pinch his skin before it does any damage. Just go vary slow and I
bet you can do it.

Good luck and do not get discouraged.

Mark Feliz