[blparent] Reading time

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Jan 21 05:49:29 UTC 2013

I'm wondering if books with audio CD's might be an option for you.  It
wouldn't be the same as reading, but it would be exposing your daughter to
books while also having the close contact and cuddle time.  Wee Sing makes a
nice Mother Goose book and CD, and we also have one of Puff the Magic
Dragon.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.