[blparent] Reading time

Myriam D. Cruz mdcbuestan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 05:01:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I would like to know how do you go about spending quality reading time with your little ones. Isabella really loves books now and actually wants to know what the words say.  Before losing my eyesight I was able to teach her the basics but now she really asks specific questions. I have neuropathy so Braille is not an option for me. My hubby and family read to her but I want that precious time with her and I want it to be fun as well as productive.

Thanks so much!
Myriam

GOD BLESS THE BUESTAN CRUZ FAMILYSent from my iPhone