[blparent] Your thoughts on this?

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Mon Jan 21 21:46:25 UTC 2013

Jo Elizabeth, I had mixed feelings when I read your message, but the
more I thought about it, the more I think reenacting it with her dolls
was a good thing, as long as she didn't have nightmares. When I was in
school, there was nothing more real for me than things that were acted
out, not in a cartoon way, but realistically. I've never smoked in my
life because I saw videos in school of people who couldn't talk, and
others who showed X-rays of their black lungs. I never took drugs
because of an assembly we had in school. It was a play where people
acted out characters who had died or were severely injured because of
drugs. One girl drowned because she took drugs and thought a little boy
she baby sat for was calling her and she walked into the ocean. Another
gouged her eyes out because of things she'd seen while she was
hallucinating because of something she took. I was much older than
Sarah when I saw this, but the words and imagery stay with me to this
day. I hope this visit from the fire fighters does benefit Sarah and
that she and her classmates don't have nightmares because of the reenactment.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."