[blparent] Update on my daughter Ashlee

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Jan 27 17:25:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

Oh what a hard decision to have to make!  I've been there too, and it was
one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make even though I knew
it was the right decision for my child.  You must be so hurt right now!   If
you need to talk please feel free to contact me off list.  My email is
tcl189 at rogers.com

Again, I'm so sorry!!

Tammy