[blparent] Update on my daughter Ashlee

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Jan 28 18:32:11 UTC 2013

I'm curious about this viewpoint. Do you feel this way in cases of kidnapping? You may and that's fine.
Do you feel that a child should not be reunited with a parent who wasn't around when the child was little, because after all the child won't remember the parent and it would upset the child to have this new person around?
What about that blind couple that had their baby taken from them? Should they have not gotten their child back because the baby was safe with another set of adults?
You can disagree with me, I am curious to see how far your logic extends