[blparent] A blog for your child?

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:22:33 UTC 2013

For some of you who don't know, I only have my son at this time for 33% of the year. This means, 67% of the year he is living with his mother a couple of thousand miles away in Alaska. I have recently become involved with a new work-at-home opportunity, called the Empower Network, Of which if you would like, you can obtain more information by visiting the link in my signature. However, The primary product that we sell is a viral blogging system, and I was thinking.
First of all, let me explain that this program actually does pay people. I have audio and video proof of this, again on the website in my signature.
Here is what I was thinking, what if I was to create a blog where both my sons mom, and I could both logged into it. And, if we were to set up a schedule for posting, we could update the blog letting both of us and our families know what is going on in my son Nicholas is life. This is something that I was thinking about, and any money that happened to be made off of that particular system, could potentially go into a savings account for him.
In addition, I was also thinking that this might be something other parents may be interested in doing. Understandably, I know that there is a lot of privacy concerns with posting information online. Therefore, I think that individuals could create a sort of public "baby book", and creating more of a digital lifestyle. For example, there may be something funny that happens, you get a video of. Posting it on YouTube it is a great idea, just because all of your friends can see it. However, what if you happen to forget your information for YouTube 12 years down the road and you want to show your child it? What if you simply put all of your videos on a website, that also detailed stories behind those videos? It would make a great way to take an adventure down memory Lane, at least in my opinion.
Anyways, if you would like more information about what I'm doing, as I have previously already stated feel free to visit the website and my signature. Or, you may call or text me at the below number:
406-212-8503
And, one thing I would like to discuss on list, obviously isn't the work-at-home opportunity, but the concerns that you as parents see with my idea? For example, would this be something that you think people would use? And, would you use it?
What type of privacy concerns would you have?
Michael

http://empoweringtheblind.com
Empowering the blind, one step at a time.