[blparent] Update on my daughter Ashlee

Chris Reagan Christopher_reagan at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 21:31:14 UTC 2013

Good afternoon:
I'm going to make this very clear mainly because as many things as Jess
and myself went through good and bad, she is still a friend and I'll
not say anymore then that.  I've spoken to her on the phone and have
talked to her in length and I can tell you this.  Yes she made some
mistakes and yes noone and I mean noone is perfect including myself.
But I'm asking those who think that it's okay to do this to please stop
with the negative criticism.  she's doing what she thinks is best not
what we think is best.  It's not up to us to make the choice that she
made, it's up to her and she's made it for the best interests of her
child.  Now I won't say what I know because it's not my perrogative to
do so and I don't have the permission to go into what someone has told
me in confidence but I strongly believe that even though it was a hard
decision to make, altimately it was best for Jess and we should just
leave it at that.  To you Jess, I'd strongly recommend that you be
careful what you say on here because it could result in you having to
defend yourself  possibly in a negative light.  Keep that in mind, all
of you before posting something of this magnitude to such a high
traffic list such as this.
that is my final say on the matter and I'd strongly suggest that we now
put this subject to bed.  Good luck to you Jess and if you need to
talk, give Jodie and I a call anytime.
take care
Chris