[blparent] update on our lives.

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Thu Jan 31 02:13:03 UTC 2013

Jennifer, I think your idea of the routine is a great one. All of us can get
caught up in our own schedules that we forget our kids (mine are grown now
so I have to say my dogs!-one retired and one working!) have routines that
we need to remember, too. I think structure and routine are so important to
little ones, but the medical and other evaluations are needed, too, I think.
Sharon