[blparent] update on our lives.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jan 31 21:18:10 UTC 2013

Gabe:

Steve is not your Uncle (smile,) and I don't relish being the list
Police.  If you would like to make a donation to the NFB, please feel
free at any time -- but that is a separate matter and doesn't absolve
you, or anyone else for responsibility for anything you say here.

You are obviously a  bright guy -- and a good, and loving, and caring
parent from everything I see.  However, you and others keep getting
in the middle of these situations.  I suspect some people don't stop
and think about the implications of some of the things they say.

I was a Communications major in college (many years ago,) and one of
the first things we learned was that it isn't what you said that
matters -- but what people think you said.

At times we all need to step back and take a deep breath.  Thanks!

Dave