[blparent] dyson Animal or Roomba?

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:33:48 UTC 2013

I've heard great things about the Dyson and I'd suggest that one if you can
afford it.  I've heard the Roomba is nice but lacks in suction.  I have a
Shark Navigator and it does a great job as far as picking things up and
maneuverability, but it's frustrating to clean the filters and gross to
clean-out the tank.

Erin