[blparent] dyson Animal or Roomba?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jul 9 18:05:46 UTC 2013

Erin, my dyson has 2 compartments, one is at the bottom and pull the lever
and everything just fllas out and the othr is the top compartment, which I
know can be openne but  for some reason I cann not do it, so I am like you,
I stick my fingers into the whole and pull things out.   That compartment
usually hold on to larger items that we suck up  like tissues or paper
towels or tiny socks.