[blparent] blparent Digest, Vol 110, Issue 6

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:41:36 UTC 2013

We already have a monitor we like, but I had mentioned to my hubby that
an app for the IPhone would be handy, then I discovered there is in deed
such an app. I did a lot of research before purchasing a monitor but
never saw this until now. The monitor itself is a little pricey but not
as much as some, but the app is free. Since we have a couple of Apple
products it would work with, it would be nice, but I'm finding very
mixed reviews and wondering if anyone here knows more.

Bridgit
Message: 2