[blparent] Finding ticks on kids nonvisually?

peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 15:35:53 UTC 2013

You will feel them expecially if they have latched on.  Check for two or
three days after he gets home ... I just use my fingernails and get as close
to the head as possible and pry them out ... We have a huge yard and 6
animals so every once in a while a tick does appear even though they're all
treated.