[blparent] Baby monitors

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:08:01 UTC 2013

One argument for baby monitors is that while many, many things have been
done for centuries without modern technology and science, this doesn't
mean it hasn't enhanced or even made it better, not to mention easier at
times, to do things like have and care for children.

That being said, a baby monitor probably isn't as high on the list of
must-have's as other things.

We have a small house, and Declan and Penny are always very close by
even when in their bedrooms, and we aren't the type of parents to put a
lot of space between us and the kids, but the monitor is nice to keep
tabs if needing to do things in the basement or outside when they are
sleeping or at night. And Declan is such a light sleeper, he literally
wakes up if you go into his room. So to check on him without waking him,
the monitor is certainly a nice piece of technology to have.

Bridgit
Message: 2