[blparent] Food and pregnancy

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:20:35 UTC 2013

I didn't have any food aversions while pregnant. I craved lettuce salads
and fresh veggies, which seemed weird compared to most pregnant women
I've known, but I kept waiting to find something revolting but never
did. And my eating habits didn't change either. Actually, I've never ate
as healthy as I did pregnant. And I kept waiting to feel hungrier than
usual, but again, this never happened either.

Bridgit
Message: 6