[blparent] Been a while

Marla Wertman mwertman72 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 23:51:54 UTC 2013

A friend of mine met her husband on an online dating site. They've been
married for 6 years.  What works for one person may or may not work for
another. Nothing is black or white. When someone asks a question all we
can do is give support or share are own personal experience.Having said
this Rebecca I tend to agree with you about online sites and how they
make money. But they have worked for some people.

Marla Wertman <mwertman72 at gmail.com>