[blparent] Blind dating

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:51:10 UTC 2013

I've always sought a partner with common interests. Intelligence, and even political views and/or faith. Whether they be blind, in a wheelchair, or sighted. I've dated all three. I really don't understand why blind people sometimes, seek out other blind people specifically because they are blind. But to each his own I guess.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net