[blparent] Pulling Strollers

tagriru tagriru at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 15:11:53 UTC 2013

Hi Melissa,
I pull my jogger stroller behind me, it would not be possible to unbuckle
your baby when you are moving either from sides- you would notice that or
from the end of the stroller.  I would know if someone approach my baby. Do
not worry. If your newborn in a bassinet type stroller, laying flat on back,
same thing- a person would  need to approach from side and you would know
that. If your baby is under cover and all buttons and closures in place- it
would be even harder. But first of all, nobody would do  that stupid thing
as taking a baby out of stroller.  But I do understand your fears, and
remember if you move- it's hard to do,  if you do not move- you are with
your child, in front of him or her or at least very close. So you know what
is going on around.