[blparent] A cool app I found

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 01:41:20 UTC 2013

My son is now growing out of some of the apps I found for him a year ago. Now that he is too I am looking for new apps that he can play with when commuting. I just found a really neat app that teaches colors, which he is actually very good at but if you purchase the paid app you can put it in a challenge mode which asks the kid to hunt for the different colors. If I remember correctly, it is called audio talking color pad or something along those lines. When you downloaded the app is actually called color pad. Hope that helps. I really like it as a blind parent because you can move your finger across the screen and access the  colors which are laid out in squares in a keypad fashion and they're labeled. So it is very accessible and I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone