[blparent] A cool app I found

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 01:54:08 UTC 2013

Okay I update my previous email to say that if you're going to go for this app go for the all in one app. It is called learning pad or audio baby talking learning pad. It has a light version which only teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors and animals. It only has the training mode though. If you pay one dollar and 99, might you can get the full version which includes a challenge mode. This gives the child instructions on what to look for and much more. I highly recommend it. Even more so than the free version.

Sent from my iPhone