[blparent] Using jogging strollers

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:34:56 UTC 2013

Carrie Joe,

I use the city mini jogging stroller and do pool it behind me. All I do is keep the sunshade cover down and while I'm walking somewhat off to the side and in front of the stroller, I curl my fingers under the edge of the sun shade. This does not cause any fishtailing. I don't tilt it backwards or in any fashion. I just pull it. In fact, I never lock the front wheel Because I find that, at least on the streets of San Francisco, if I have to turned suddenly it tilts the stroller sideways making the whole contraption fall.

I hope that makes sense. If not, I'm happy to chat with you off-line. Call me or email me. I'm thinking about possibly not taking my city mini  jogger to convention but I'm pretty sure someone else I know very well will have their jogger. Therefore, I can bring my second stroller that I use mostly nowadays. That way, perhaps, if we were to get together in a group and have hands on demos and  have a variety of strollers to show off. Hope that helps.

LM

Sent from my iPhone