[blparent] Using jogging strollers

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:37:01 UTC 2013

Nothing says you have to use a jogging stroller if you aren't comfortable
with it.
I never was either. You do need to find something you are comfortable with,
wearing the baby is always an option.
But, you don't have to be comfortable with a method just because it's been
handed down that this is what you should do.