[blparent] Convertible Car seat

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:29:00 UTC 2013

Use the straps to carry it.
I found that as my daughter got older and also heavier, the sit&stroll
didn't work well. You have to lift it completely off the ground to
manipulate the wheels. That is difficult as the seat itself is heavy. Add a
child, and it only gets heavier.
I also wrecked our sit&stroll when I tried to remove the cover so it could
be washed. Fortunately, our daughter was outgrowing it, so this was a good
time to destroy it.
I found I was far happier with the Alpha Omega carseat. Lightweight, longer
usability, and a lot easier to clean.
I tried the sit&stroll based on suggestions from the list. The concept is
cool. The usability has a lot to be desired.