[blparent] Convertible Car seat

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:38:51 UTC 2013

Baby carrier, use the carseat straps to carry the carseat and cane in the
other hand.
Go check out carseats at a store and use the demo seats to see how you feel
about installing them.
I had good success with the alpha omega which I've said before.
You need to literally get your fingers into a seat and see what you think.