[blparent] Using jogging strollers

Mary Jo Hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:45:10 UTC 2013

Thanks. Yes, I am a big fan of baby carriers, but my child is getting a little too old for a carrier, and I am expecting our second one so I   cannot use a carrier  right now. Otherwise, that would be my ideal preference as I love using baby carriers. I like the design of the jogging stroller as they are much more light weight  easy to close, and maneuver over different terrain  with ease.  My interest in them is for these reasons, not because it's what everybody else uses and is popular right now. Thanks for the feedback though.
Sent  from my iPhone