[blparent] Blind Parent Group meeting in Orlando

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 19:49:40 UTC 2013

Hi parents,

My name is Tamika Williams and I joined this list about a couple of
years ago. However, I mostly try to keep up with the threaded
discussions so I don't appear to be to active on this discussion list
but I am.

my question is "Is there another meeting other than that one time
listed on the convention agenda?" For some reason I thought I
remembered us talking about this last year or the year before and
someone said that there is usually a meeting held for the ones who
couldn't make it to the one listed on the agenda.

I am a student but also a nblind parent and for the last two years the
blind parents group has met during the National Association of Blind
Students meeting which causes me not to be able to come and
participate in the group meeting as I wish I could.

Please let me know if there is a second meeting.

Thanks,
Tamika