[blparent] Blind Parent Group meeting in Orlando

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 21:17:51 UTC 2013

Tamica,

I'm not aware of one, but if you want to chat with a blind parent,
have coffee, have some PB&J sandwiches for lunch in a guest room, or
anything else, I'm happy to connect with you. I know I can gather up a
few other blind parents with short notice at convention. You can
always email me off list at lmartinez217 at gmail.com or call/text me at
510-936-2577.

Lisamaria